ABAX2 juhtmevaba klaasipurunemise andur
The AGD-200 detector is designed to detect the breaking of panes of regular, tempered and laminated glass. For detection, it uses advanced dual-path signal analysis. Sensitivity of its built-in microphone can be adjusted. The device works as part of the ABAX 2/ABAX two-way wireless system.
Configuration of AGD-200 and updating of its firmware are carried out remotely. Radio communication in the ABAX 2 system is AES encrypted.
The detector is characterized by low energy consumption. It is powered by a CR123A 3 V lithium battery, whose status is constantly monitored. The “ECO” option (available in ABAX 2 only) extends the device operation time even fourfold without having to replace the battery.
The device is provided with a LED indicator of violations in the test mode, etc. Additionally, it comes with tamper protection against opening of the enclosure and removal from the mount.
- detection of breaking of regular, tempered and laminated glass panes
- advanced dual-path (multi-frequency) signal analysis
- compatible with:
- range of radio communication in the open area:
- in ABAX 2: up to 2000 m (with ACU-220) / up to 1200 m (with ACU-280)
- in ABAX: up to 500 m
- remote configuration and updating of the firmware
- detection sensitivity control
- built-in temperature sensor (temperature measurement in the range from -10°C to +55°C)
- LED indicator of violations in test mode
- low energy consumption and battery status check
- “ECO” option for extending battery life (in ABAX 2 only)
- power supply: CR123A 3 V battery
- tamper protection against opening of the enclosure / removal from the mount