ABAX2 Juhtmevaba sisesireen,pun.vilkur
ASP-215 R is a siren that informs you about alarm situations by means of acoustic and optical signaling. It operates as part of the ABAX 2/ABAX two-way wireless system. The device complies with the EN 50131 Grade 2 requirements.
The acoustic signal is generated by a piezoelectric transducer (3 tones to choose from), and the optical signal is provided by LED indicators. Both signals can be triggered independently.
Configuration and updating of the firmware can be carried out remotely. Communication in the ABAX 2 system is AES encrypted.
The device is characterized by low energy consumption. It is powered by a CR123A 3 V battery. Its status is constantly monitored. Additionally, the “ECO” option (in ABAX 2 only) extends the device operation time even fourfold.
ASP-215 has tamper protection against opening and removal from the mount. Its enclosure is made of high impact polycarbonate, with very high mechanical strength.
The siren is available in three color versions: red (ASP-215 R), blue (ASP-215 BL) and orange (ASP-215 O).
- certificate of compliance with the requirements of EN 50131 Grade 2
- two definable signaling methods
- optical signaling: LEDs
- acoustic signaling: piezoelectric transducer
- three tones to choose from
- compatible with:
- range of radio communication in the open area:
- in ABAX 2: up to 2000 m (with ACU-220) / up to 1600 m (with ACU-280)
- in ABAX: up to 500 m
- remote configuration and updating of the firmware
- tamper protection against opening of the enclosure and removal from the mount
- low energy consumption and battery status check
- “ECO” option for extending battery life (in ABAX 2 only)
- power supply: CR123A 3 V battery
- also available with blue glass (ASP-215 BL) and orange glass (ASP-215 O)