ABAX2 juhtmevaba suitsuandur.EN14604.Toimib ka eraldiseisva andurina.
The device detects early signs of fire. ASD-250 can operate in stand-alone mode, in accordance with the guidelines of EN 14604 or as part of the ABAX 2system. It can then signal the alarm status from other detectors enrolled in to the same wireless system controller. Communication in the ABAX 2 system is AES encrypted.
The detector is equipped with a photoelectric visible smoke sensor placed in a special measuring chamber, whose unique design ensures high sensitivity. The precision Hexamesh stainless steel filter prevents particles of dirt and small insects from entering the chamber. The alarm is signaled acoustically and optically. In addition, the detector controls the condition of the optical chamber: if it becomes clogged with dust, the LED indicates that maintenance is required.
ASD-250 is characterized by low energy consumption. This model is powered by a CR123A 3 V battery, whose status is monitored: voltage drop below a defined level is indicated visually and audibly. Additionally, the “ECO” option (available in ABAX 2 only) extends the device operation time even fourfold without having to replace the battery.
The device has tamper protection against opening of the enclosure (operating mode in ABAX 2).
- autonomous work in accordance with EN 14604
- ability to work in the ABAX 2/ABAX wireless system
- range of radio communication in the open area:
- in ABAX 2: up to 2000 m (with ACU-220) / up to 1600 m (with ACU-280)
- in ABAX: up to 500 m
- photoelectric sensor of visible smoke
- acoustic and optical alarm signaling
- unique Swirl chamber for quicker smoke detection
- Hexamesh precision stainless steel filter
- testing function
- chamber soiling indication
- low energy consumption and battery status check
- “ECO” option for extending battery life (in ABAX 2 only)
- power supply: CR123A 3 V battery
- tamper protection against opening of the enclosure