12V 2A EN54-4 Switch Mode PSU
- VDS certified to EN54-4 (1997/A2:2006).
- Ideal for connecting to 12V security system STUs or auto-diallers to provide BS5839-1 compliant remote monitoring facilities (see below for details).
- Deep discharge battery protection and EN54 compliant reporting of battery impedance faults.
- Includes a single-pole volt-free changeover relay that switches for any fault condition.
- Three LED indicators – supply present, general fault and auxiliary fault (for optional connection to third-party equipment).
- Link selectable battery charging capacity.
- Environmentally-friendly charging circuit – dissipates just 0.35W compared to the industry norm of 2.55W.
- Optional ‘caged’ and ‘PCB-only’ versions available with exactly the same electronics (order code BF360-12/E and BF360-12/C respectively).
|Approvals/certifications||Certified to EN54-4 by the VdS (0786-CPD-20671) / (G208155)|
|Application/operation||A boxed Mains to regulated DC power supply providing 2A @ 12V DC. Fully compliant with EN54-4, it includes a single pole volt-free changeover relay that switches for any fault condition.|
|Mains supply||230V 50/60Hz.|
|Mains rated current||350mA maximum. (80.5 VA)|
|Total output current limited to||2A (Max. continuous output current).|
|Output||Option A: 1.8A DC current; 0.2A charge current. Option B: 1.3A DC current; 0.7A charge current.|
|Battery charge capacity||2 Ah to 12 Ah (Note Max. battery size/type determined by cabinet size is 3 Ah VRLA (with STU plate fitted) or 8 Ah (without STU plate fitted)).|
|Max battery size and type||1 x 12V 3 Ah VRLA (with STU plate fitted); 1 x 12V 7 Ah VRLA (without STU plate fitted).|
|Indicators||Supply Present (Green); General Fault (Amber); Auxiliary Fault (Amber); Hazardous Voltages Present (Red).|
|Connections||Mains Input (CONN1); Supply Output (CONN3); Battery Input (CONN3); Fault Relay (CONN4); Charge Off Input (CONN5). Battery Charge Current Link (PLK1); Battery Monitoring On/Off Link (PLK2); High Temp. Output (PL2).|
|Product dimensions (mm)||380 W x 235 H x D 96mm.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic lid and base; RAL7035 textured.|
|IP Rating||IP30 (designed for indoor use only).|
|Weight||1.55kg (without batteries).|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|